About Government Schemes
Government plans are efforts put forth by the government to offer its people various advantages and services. These programmes are intended to handle the nation’s different societal, fiscal, and developmental issues.Top 20 Government Schemes for Teachers. The objectives of government initiatives are to raise citizens’ standards of living, increase access to healthcare, education, and job chances, and guarantee the general welfare of the populace. Popular government programmes include the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, Beti Bachao Beti Padhao, Digital India Program, and many others. Top 20 Government Schemes for Teachers Millions of people all over the country have seen an improvement in their standard of life thanks to these programs, which have also made a major contribution to the growth of the country.
Some Website For Government Schemes
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA): This government programme offers free and required schooling to all children between the ages of 6 and 14.
- The government programme Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) aims to raise the standard of secondary education in India.
- The National Means-cum-Merit bursary Scheme (NMMSS) is a government bursary programme designed to motivate students from socially disadvantaged groups to pursue higher education.
- The National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) is a government test designed to help Class X pupils discover and develop their talents in the language, arithmetic, social sciences, and science.
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY): A government initiative to enhance young people’s employability and talent development.
- Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Shiksha Mission (PDDUSM): A government scheme to provide quality education to all students up to the higher secondary level.
- Digital India Programme: A government scheme to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy.
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan: A government scheme to make India clean and open defecation-free.
- Pradhan Mantri Vidya Lakshmi Karyakram: A government scheme to provide education loan facilities to students from economically weaker sections.
- Mid-day Meal Scheme: A government scheme to provide nutritious meals to students in government schools.
- Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana: A government scheme to improve the status of the girl child in India and promote their education.
- The National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education (NSIGSE) is a government programme that supports girls’ secondary education.
- The National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for upper Education (NSIGSE) is a government programme that supports girls’ upper secondary education.
- The National Scholarship Scheme (NSS) is a government programme that offers financial aid to pupils from underrepresented groups.
- The Saksham Scholarship Program is a government initiative that awards financial aid to pupils with impairments.
- Prerna Scheme: A government programme that trains instructors to work with students who have special requirements.
- The National Program for Education of Girls at primary Level (NPEGEL) is a government initiative to give girls from marginalised groups access to primary education.
- Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS): A government scheme to improve the health and nutrition of pregnant women, lactating mothers, and children under six years of age.
- Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA): A government scheme to improve the quality of higher education in India.
- National Rural Health Mission (NRHM): A government scheme to provide basic healthcare facilities to people living in rural areas.
Picture Credit : freepic
#GovernmentEducation, #NamasteShikshak, #pslm, #SchoolLeadership, #SchoolImprovment